Who Am I
- Born and raised in Newmarket.
- Retired Sergeant of the York Regional Police with 31 years of public service
- Longtime Newmarket home owner and cottage owner.
- Candidate member of the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI)
- Member of the Newmarket Chamber of Commerce
- Member with the Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program (C-NRPP)
- Inspections are compliant with OAHI and CAN/CSA-A770 Standards of Practice.
- Check out my LinkedIn page here
- Family has called Newmarket home for over 150 years
- Family business was plumbing, heating, and tin smithing
The business formed in the late 1800’s by my great grand father (as pictured, and on homepage), continued by my grandfather and finally by my father until the 1990’s
- Their reputation was built on quality installations and workmanship coupled with dependable customer service
I learned the trade, working with my father, and the importance of quality workmanship and dependable customer service,
which I carried into my policing career
- My goal is to continue their legacy by providing quality residential investigations and dependable customer service
My family has supported the development of numerous community organizations over the years including minor hockey,
service clubs and our local hospital
Southlake Regional Health Centre in Newmarket, has been there to help my family with our health needs when we needed it most.
I believe it has become an integral part of our community and needs to be supported in order to develop and grow as our community grows
To continue my family’s legacy of supporting our community organizations, a portion of all home inspection fees shall be donated to
the Southlake Regional Health Centre Foundation to ensure that our hospital is there for our community’s future health needs
Legacy Plus Home Inspections Inc. is a proud member of the Newmarket Chamber of Commerce.